Samsung India today announced the launch of its hugely-successful flagship devices, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, in an elegant Orchid Gray colour. With the launch of this colour, Galaxy S8 will be available in a rich colour palette, including Midnight Black, Maple Gold and Orchid Gray, while Galaxy S8+ will be available in Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Coral Blue and Orchid Gray.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ have redefined the future of style and consumer experience with a stunning bezel-less dual-edge Infinity Display providing a truly cinematic viewing experience.
The flagship Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ are the best smartphones for consumers seeking a seamless experience. The new colour – Orchid Gray – is a definite showstopper. Moreover, the captivating Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ come integrated with Samsung Pay, Samsung’s revolutionary mobile payment service launched in India recently.
“To further fuel the unprecedented response to Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, Samsung is pleased to introduce the all new Orchid Gray colour. Through this stunning colour, our consumers would make a style statement that would set them above and apart from everyone else,” said Mr. Asim Warsi, Senior Vice President, Mobile Business, Samsung India.
New Premium Colour
The colour – Orchid Gray – lets consumers make a style statement, helping them stand out in the crowd. The Orchid Gray colour will drive desirability and allure to the next level.
Sophisticated and truly a style statement, the colour shares its attributes with the flagship’s exemplary features.
Galaxy with Infinite Possibilities
The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ pack an enhanced performance and features:
- Infinity Display: With bezel-less design, the Infinity Display offers 18% more screen and forms a smooth, continuous surface with no buttons or harsh angles, making multitasking more convenient with the 5.8-inch Galaxy S8 and 6.2-inch Galaxy S8+. The physical home key on the front has given way to a more intuitive soft key with a pressure sensor embedded under the display.
- Infinite Camera: Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ are equipped with 12MP rear camera with Dual Pixel Technology and 8MP front camera with smart autofocus, with F1.7 aperture that is perfect for taking bright, high-resolution photos even in low light conditions.
- Infinite Performance: Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ are powered by the industry-first 10nm processor allowing for smooth multitasking with 20% less battery consumption than before.
Now users can enjoy a seamless, interruption-free experience when playing graphically-intensive games.
- Infinite Entertainment: As the world’s first mobile device certified by the UHD Alliance as MOBILE HDR PREMIUMTM, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ lets users see the same vibrant colours and contrasts that filmmakers intended while watching their favourite shows. Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ also offer next-level gaming experiences with vivid and superior graphic technology, as well as Game Pack, featuring top game titles, including select titles supported by the Vulkan API.
- Infinite Convenience
Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ also come with the foundational Galaxy features that Samsung consumers have come to love, including:
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Hybrid dual SIM slot
- 64GB internal memory with expandable support up to 256GB
- Always-on display
- Fast and wireless charging capabilities
Price and Availability
Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, in Orchid Gray colour, will be offered to consumers at INR 57,900 and INR 64,900 and will be available for pre-order from July 5 to 11, 2017 on Flipkart and Samsung Shop. They would be available at select stores from July 12 onwards.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ buyers will get dual benefit offer of a free Convertible Wireless Charger worth INR 4,499 and INR 3,000 cashback on HDFC credit card.
TechnoGuruzFollow us at: