UC News Announces UC We-Media Compensation Plan for Self Publishers, Key Opinion Leaders and Bloggers..
UC News, a key component of UCWeb Inc, an Alibaba Mobile Business Group Company, has launched a detailed monetary compensation plan for writers, bloggers and self-publishers under its WE-Media Program. Starting 5th Jan, 2016, all content providers who meet the set requirements will get commercial rewards for their blog post.
It is a common platform for self-publishers and key opinion makers, aims to provide the users with a mix of both regular and niche content. It has seen major success in other countries and aims to bring viewpoints from celebrities, bloggers, key influencers or a common man to a single platform.
Kenny Ye, GM Overseas Business, Alibaba Mobile Business Group, said, “With growth in consumption of Information Feeds, non-conventional News Feeds – including blog posts, independent write ups, imagery feeds, videologs, short video content, and more have become a huge hit. Now, more than ever, there is increased readership of content from self-publishers and key opinion leaders. This move will help us offer unique content on UC News and further consolidate our role as a content distribution platform.”
Chetan Bhagat, who was also part of the event, said, “I am delighted to be part of UCWeb’s We-Media Program. It’s a unique initiative for anyone who wants to publish on the web. Anyone can create an account, write, share, gain traffic, add to their followers and make money at the same time now. UC Browser has over 100 mn monthly active users, so writers get access to a wide audience. Being a writer myself, I am glad there is platform that promotes and lifts writers.”
The UC WE-Media Program
– A profitable platform for everyone who loves writing
– Smart distribution to find the right reader for your content
– Guidance and most up-to-date information to understand your reader better
Traffic and Exposure
– Huge viewership access with millions of potential readers
– Easier user acquisition and faster popularity enhancement
– Powerful content distribution to enlarge your influence
– Weekly Ad revenue sharing based on traffic & content categories
– Rewards and compensation for quality and vertical content
– Welcome rewards for new recruitments
Data and Insight
– Comprehensive Dashboard for traffic and readerships analysis
– Trending topics to inspire you for your next article
– Upgraded interaction with your followers and readers.
To join UC We-Media Program, clickhttp://mp.ucweb.com/register.h
Follow us at: